[cl-opengl-devel] Approach taken by cl-opengl for binding creation

Brad Beveridge brad.beveridge at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:46:09 UTC 2007

Hi guys.  I really like the cl-opengl bindings, well done!  Would
somebody care to give a few lines describing how they were made & the
underlying philosophy?  From reading the code it looks totally hand
tailored, apart from the automatic enum generation.
Is this an accurate statement?  Are the bindings so nice simply
because a lot of care was taken?
I plan to create bindings for nVidia's Cg API, which I'll post here at
some stage in the future.

Cheers
Brad