[cffi-devel] uffi and CUSTOM:*FOREIGN-ENCODING* from clisp

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:58:02 UTC 2005

On 2005-nov-05, at 07:57, Yaroslav Kavenchuk wrote:
> Pascal Bourguignon make patch
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?
> thread_id=8889229&forum_id=6767
>
> I test it - it is work! :)
> Please, append it.

First off, sorry for taking so long to reply.

I can't really append that patch, we need to make such feature
(encondings between C strings and Lisp strings) portable across the
supported Lisps. FWIW, it's been in my TODO list for a few months.

That code will be useful when we implement such feature though. So,
thank you and Pascal.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/