[Bese-devel] i18n & ucw_dev

Evrim ULU evrim at core.gen.tr
Fri Jan 13 02:16:10 UTC 2006

Marco,

Could you tell us what is the current status of i18n support of ucw_dev
branch? I've seen several past posts but I'm not sure if they reflect
the current situation.

I know supplying an i18n-tal-generator is enough to generate language
specific tal templates. On the other hand, i'm not sure if this works
with my current configuration: mod_lisp+sbcl. Besides, I couldn't find a
downloadable cl-icu on common-lisp.net which i lately realized only
works for openmcl. Interestingly, my gentoo portage says it can install
icu-3.2 with cl-icu-.0.0_p11.

Btw, i couldn't find a resource bundle-like system inside ucw:(

Thanks for answering my countless questions.
Evrim.