[Bese-devel] Compilation errof for mod_lisp.c

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Thu Mar 4 17:35:56 UTC 2004

On Giovedì, mar 4, 2004, at 18:24 Europe/Rome, Giannandrea Castaldi
wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using your library but I've the following error:
>
> File-error in function TRUENAME:
>   The file "library:subsystems/gray-streams-library.x86f" does not
> exist.
>   [Condition of type KERNEL:SIMPLE-FILE-ERROR]

This really looks like a messed up CMUCL install . What's happening is
that acl-compat is attempting to load the gray-streams system. On CMUCL
this is usually distributed with cmucl and placed in a particular
directory along with the other cmucl subsystems (like clx and hemlock).
Does the file $CMUCL_LIB_DIR/subsystems/gray-streams-sibrary.x86f
actually exist? Can you try re-unpacking your CMUCL tarball and putting
that file where CMUCL expocts to find it?

--
Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.