Bad system name warning and ASDF

Andrew Sengul ml at imagegardenphoto.com
Wed Dec 19 11:23:47 UTC 2018

I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the work you, Fare and
the other contributors have put in on ASDF. I understand it can feel
thankless and that you mostly hear from people who are having problems,
but that's because in my case and for many others, we hardly need to
think about ASDF and that's one of the highest praises I can give a
program. Without ASDF the Lisp ecosystem would most likely be far behind
where it is; I doubt I could have made my Seed software work without it.
The same goes for Stas - CL-PPCRE is incredibly useful. All of your work
has helped move forward some of the best programming technology in
history, whose full impact may be greater than any of us can predict.
Thanks again,

Andrew