ASDF release candidates

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:50:49 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 1:11 PM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> Running with updated iolib.
>
> Meanwhile, here is what has completed for the previous setup:
>
> ccl-1.10-r16196-f96-linux-x86
> cmu-snapshot-2016-12__21b_unicode_-linux-x86
> sbcl-1.3.12-linux-x86
>
> https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-60.html
>
> Some errors are rather strange.

Looking at the last four failures, one I cannot reproduce, and three
are genuine incompatibilities introduced by ASDF 3.3, that I need to
work on and/or get people to fix their code.

ASDF 3.3 is definitely not ready to be merged into master, but that's
great progress, and I'll investigate further to resolve the remaining
incompatibilities.

trivial-arguments --> https://github.com/Shinmera/trivial-arguments/issues/3
weblocks --> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/weblocks/MYt3IT9ao3E
yaclanapht --> works for me
zenekindarl --> https://github.com/KeenS/zenekindarl/issues/20

Monad=Computation with effects. M α=computation that returns α.
bind=chain computations. return=computation with no effect.
Monad Transformer=mixin that adds some effects to computations.