Spurious ALLEGRO failure

Faré fare at tunes.org
Wed Sep 30 20:08:47 UTC 2015

>>> LispWorks has only a windows exe, but lets you dump a console exe.
>>> abcl, ccl, clisp, ecl, mkcl, sbcl seem to have console exe's only.
>>> I don't know the status of the recently resurrected cormanlisp;
>>> I believe it has a windows-only exe.
>
> Thanks for the info.

I'll add that my current personal use-case for Common Lisp is for
scripting, for which I don't care as much for multithreading, but a
lot about stdin/stdout integration.

Goodbye, shell, perl, python and ruby. I'm glad you're dead to me.

I admit I don't use Windows (or I'd have tracked and fixed the bug
with sbcl and run-program), but if I did, I would be disappointed that
allegro doesn't make console programming easy.

Verbal constructs of above-average phonemic quantity implement the qualitative
actualization of cognitive disenlightenment. (Big words obscure meaning.)