[Asdf-devel] Why won't accept relative pathnames in source-registry?

Eitaro Fukamachi e.arrows at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 03:40:18 UTC 2015

Thanks for quick replies.

> Actually, this feature is already available, I believe, through the
> :HERE directive in the configuration language.
>
> This was something we added for the case that I found common, where
> there would be a project directory tree, with all the required code in
> subdirectories, and a master configuration file at the root.*

It is a little bit different from what I wanted to do.
I'm trying to run a one-liner sbcl command with adding a specific directory
to source registry.

Though CL_SOURCE_REGISTRY looks perfect for the purpose, it must be a
string and doesn't accept relative pathnames.

# copying from my first email
# doesn't work
CL_SOURCE_REGISTRY=. sbcl --eval '(princ (asdf:system-source-directory
:myapp))'

Of course, it can be done with --eval "(push #P"."
asdf:*central-registry*)", but it's really verbose.
Is there another way to do it?

Cheers,
Eitaro