[Asdf-devel] mkcl and asdf

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Sun Apr 20 23:33:55 UTC 2014

Faré wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 7:20 AM, Jean-Claude Beaudoin
> <jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This email is just to inform you that I performed the following in a MKCL
>> 1.1.8 a few minutes ago:
>> [successful upgrade]
>
> git checkout syntax-control
> make u l=mkcl
>
> Some of the tests pass, but one of them fails, and gives you
> instructions to reproduce.
>
> —♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics• http://fare.tunes.org
> The ancients stole all our ideas from us. — Mark Twain

I just tried this on linux and, on the master branch, all 53 tests pass
for me.

As far as I'm concerned, this is good enough for us to be ready to release.

Remaining tasks involve finishing the package-system renaming, and
getting docs finished and merged.

I'd like to also check with Dave Cooper and make sure that all the tests
are passing on Windows.

This is great news.  I think we are on target to release by the end of
the month!

Cheers,