[Asdf-devel] Chipping away at the manual

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Sun Apr 6 03:31:58 UTC 2014

If you are interested in the current status, see the 'docs' topic branch.

You will see there some work products, particularly a marked up copy of
the old manual, with my thoughts about what needs to be done, and a
ledger of exported symbols, which should be documented in the manual.

Comments and suggestions welcomed.  Patches also welcomed, but for that
perhaps it's best you contact me.  I'd be happy to cede parts of the
manual to others.

Best,