[asdf-devel] component-property

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:01:12 UTC 2013

>     Fare> On the other hand, now is a good time for me to add new slots to system objects.
>     Fare> I will add a website slot in 2.26.171, though you'll have to
>     Fare> #+asdf3 :website #+asdf3 "http://xxx" for now.
>
> Does :website do anything other than record that info?  If not, then
> why not use :url?

I actually pushed 2.26.171 without adding any such slot yet. I'm open
to debate on naming things.

And I reinstantiated the previous properties interface for backward
compatibility, until everyone adopts the new solution (which may take
years).

The main difference between a computer salesman and a used car salesman is
that the used car salesman can probably drive and knows when he's lying.
        - Peter da Silva