[asdf-devel] Failures due to deferred warnings

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Thu Feb 21 21:37:04 UTC 2013

21.02.2013, 23:50, "Anton Vodonosov" <avodonosov at yandex.ru>:
> Sorry, not the previous link, here is the correct one:
> http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-15.html

The table is updated with CCL results.

Here is the filtered table, showing only warning-caused failures
we haven't see before, until the compilation was fixed by utf8:
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-15-utf-only.html

Here are those new failures sorted by dependencies [1]:
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/sbcl-warning-failures-utf-only.html
Systems with root blocker count = 0 fail by themselves.

Others fail becuase their dependencies fail, so we don't know whether they
have their own problems - they didn't have chance to compile.

1 - The dependency information is retrieved form quicklisp 2013-01-28;
    as we know, it's not possible to retrieve dependency information 100% precise,
    because .asd files can contain arbitrary code, like explicit calls to (asdf:operate).
    But for this diiscusssion and that small number of system I think we can count
    this dependency information as precise.