[asdf-devel] File type problem with the latest ASDF

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:06:50 UTC 2012

My bad. I tried to remove the default type on source-file;
obviously, it's too late and many systems use it already.
Restored it to nil in 2.26.35.

For next time I'm ill-inspired like that, is there a way to load everything
*that's suppose to work* in quicklisp?
I found I could try to load everything with:
(time (dolist (s (quicklisp-client::provided-systems t))
(quicklisp:quickload (ql-dist:name s))))
but it fails with things like "abort-ks-execution-example".

When all lawful citizens are disarmed, will we have an omnipresent police
state to protect us from armed criminals?