[asdf-devel] long-standing bugs fixed in traverse

Zach Beane xach at xach.com
Mon Dec 10 16:01:19 UTC 2012

Faré <fahree at gmail.com> writes:

> On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> wrote:
>> Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> writes:
>>
>>> When I tried this, most Quicklisp systems failed. I get this (or
>>> variations):
>>>
>>>   Error opening
>>>   #p"/usr/local/lib/sbcl/sb-posix/defpackage-ASDF-TMP.fasl": Permission
>>>   denied
>>>
>>> Zach
>>
>> Sorry, I did a cut & paste by hand and typo'd sb-posix. The pathname in
>> the actual error is real.
>>
> Oops.
>
> Were you trying 2.26.9?
>
> I fixed a few problems that tickled the SBCL contribs in 2.26.10,
> and another in 2.26.12.
>
> It's working for me currently. I hope it's now working for you, too.
>
> My apologies for the bugs.

Ok, I'm now using 2.26.18 and I get similar-looking failures in umlisp
and commonqt:

    unhandled SB-FORMAT:FORMAT-ERROR in thread #<SB-THREAD:THREAD "main
    thread" RUNNING {1003179343}>: error in FORMAT: no more arguments

      ~A completed without~*~@[ its input file~:p~{ ~S~}~]~
                 ~@[ or~]~*~@[ its output file~:p~*~{ ~S~}~]
      ^

Zach