[asdf-devel] pathname case issue ...

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:52:52 UTC 2011

Hi, Zach

Thanks for providing (ql:setup), now I can normally use Quicklisp after upgrading ASDF.

Hi, Faré

My problem still exists after turn to latest ASDF: every time I eval a definition in LispWorks, it warns me that the definition's location changed from a pathname to another same but lower-cased pathname:

Warnings:
(DEFUN LOAD-MIB) being redefined in /users/binghe/Lisp/cl-net-snmp/snmp/branches/6/update-mib.lisp (previously in /Users/binghe/Lisp/cl-net-snmp/snmp/branches/6/update-mib.lisp).

--binghe

在 2011-6-16,01:42, Zach Beane 写道: