[asdf-devel] Changes to ASDF for LW6

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 08:13:06 UTC 2010

Hi, David

I don't think it's necessary to make ASDF and LISPWORKS two packages live together. What you met can only happen when you try to defined a package which use above two packages at the same time:

(defpackage xxx
  (:use :cl :asdf :lispworks))

I don't think you have any good reason to use such a package.

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)

在 2010-2-26,15:44, David McClain 写道: